How to Sew a Cat Mug Rug
Hello everyone. It's time to learn how to make ourselves a Mug Rug specifically this Cat themed mug rug with our free sewing pattern right below. Mug rugs are quite important as they protect our furniture from the liquid that slides down from the brims of our mugs when we are having our morning coffee. I know I surely need one, and if you know you are also interested in this easy project, make sure to check out our free sewing pattern!
- 1 sheet of fat eight-size fabrics or 22 inches x 9 inches rectangles or 2 sheets of fabric size 9 inches x 11 inches
- 1 sheet of charm-pack or 5″ squares size fabric or scrap fabric with contrast colour and print from the rectangle fabric
- 1 sheet of quilt batting size 11 inches x 9 inches
- Steam A Seam 2
- Disappeared ink fabric marker, I use double purpose marker
- Quilting clips or pin
- Thread, matching or contrast colour
- Sewing machine
- Ironing machine
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.