How to Sew Christmas Stockings
Hey guys. With Christmas right around the corner, there is only little time left for us to get prepared, which means we need projects that would be quick and easy to make. And a perfect example is this Christmas Stocking. The Christmas Stocking is perfect for the holidays because you don't need a lot of time to complete it, and when you are done, you know you are ready for your presents on Christmas morning!
- two fat quarters of quilting fabric
- a fat eighth of accent or solid fabric
- two scrap pieces of fusible fleece for the cuff
- optional: use fusible fleece for the entire outer stocking if you want a stable stocking that will stand up on its own or propped against the wall.
- sewing machine or needle, pins or sewing clips,
- iron, scissors, or rotary cutter plus cutting mat