How to Make a Weekend Travel Bag
Make your very own Travel Bag with these fun-to-sew makes. It’s almost June, and kids will have Summer break soon, so now is the best time to start getting prepared for the family vacation. And if you love making DIY purses, then you are going to love this bag pattern. This pattern is also beginners friendly, so newbies all newbies out there should make sure to give this a try too!
- At least 1 yard of 56” wide home décor weight fabric for the body
- - 1 ½ yards of quilting weight cotton for the lining
- - 1 ½ yards of a medium or heavy weight stabilizer of choice
- - You could use an iron on fusible interfacing.
- - 22” Coats and Clark Purse Double Slider Zipper
- - Two 29” long pieces of 1” wide webbing
- - optional 9” – 12” zipper for inside zipper pocket plus pocket lining fabric, width measuring length of zipper tape plus an inch or so and about 13” tall