How to Make a Diaper Bag
This is the Stroller Friendly Diaper Bag and isn’t it a beauty. This amazing baby bag is perfect for carrying all those baby essentials when out and about. The materials used helps for extra strength and durability. It also has extra interior pockets and a padded outer pocket, ideal for keeping your cell phone protected and close at hand. And also, the adjustable shoulder strap allows you to wear the bag on the shoulder or cross-body, as well as placing over the handlebars of a stroller!
- 2 yards outer fabric (I used duck cloth and wouldn't use anything lighter)
- 2 yards lining (quilting cotton is fine for this. if you use something like duck cloth you could skip the interfacing)
- 2 yards interfacing (I used mid-weight sew-in)
- one 18" separating zipper (or longer and you can cut it down)
- two 12" zippers
- two 6" zippers
- 1/4" elastic (you need about 20" total)
- one D-ring
- one swivel hook clasp
- 6 sets heavy duty metal snaps (make sure they come with the tool you need to attach the snaps)
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.