Cute Pineapple Drawstring Backpack
Hey moms and dads in the house. Check out this Pineapple drawstring bag and let's work on it for our princesses. It's so picturesque that you can't but want to make it, yes? The tutorial below explains clearly how to make this bag from the beginning to end, so feel free to quickly open it and follow the instructions there for this lovely pineapple drawstring bag!
- 1/3 yard of green fabric for the leaves
- 4 yards of pre-made double fold bias tape for the straps or you can make your own bias tape…or use some parachute cording or other really thick string
- 1/2 yard of pineapple-y fabric for the exterior of the bag
- 1/2 yard of lining fabric
- 1/4 yard of fusible woven interfacing (like Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- Basic sewing supplies
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.