How to Make a Drawstring Bag
Hello there friends. Are you looking for a quick and fun project to whip up in a flash? Well we have got just the thing. This drawstring bag is a wonderful idea. This bag is practical in everyway, it's lighter and smaller than our regular bags but can still hold all out essentials, and it's great if you've got to go pick something up in a haste. It's also one of the fastest projects that you can make so make sure to check it out guys!
- 1cm width soft cord for the drawstring 2 x 150cm
- 2 pieces of printed cotton 36cm x 40cm (I used my Bird song fabric available here)
- 2 pieces of plain cotton 36cm x 40cm for the lining
- 2 pieces of plain cotton 8.5 x 6.5cm for the cord anchor straps
- Measuring tape
- Safety pin
- Sewing machine thread (Matching colour to the printed cotton you are using)
- Sewing machine
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.