DIY Laminated Drawstring Bag
Hi beautiful ones. My daughter made this lovely round make-up bag in her homemakers class and I really enjoyed having it as a gift. She showed me the tutorial and I discovered just how easy it is to make the bag by following the instructions. You get a neater and more organized space with this make-up bag. No missing eye pencils and you can complete your make up on the go even when you are late for work once you have everything in one place. A girl loves to look good always! So, don't be caught napping, haha!
- 5/8 Yard Fabric for Bag Outside
- 5/8 Yard Fabric for Bag Lining
- 20″ x 20″ piece of Iron on Laminate
- 20″ x 20″ piece of Fusible Fleece
- 1/2″ Wide Grommet and Grommet setting tools
- 3 yards of 1/4″ wide ribbon
- A double cord stop
- Something to create a circle shape with
- Non-stick presser foot
- Binding Clips
Write a comment
Get trendy sewing ideas for free
Are you looking for some amazing sewing craft ideas? Some super easy and beginner friendly patterns? Well, you are definitely in the right place as you will be learning a lot of DIY crafts here. Just click on that sign up button to get started.